Tuesday, September 30, 2008


Life is going great and I just want to thank my family for all the gifts and love for my birthday. I miss you all very much and can't wait to see you all soon. School is basically amazing, although a little stressful. But what can I say, I'm a wall..a hard worker. :) This week is another campin trip so I am pretty excited. I was put on the food organization committee. Yes, exciting I know. We will sure eat good with me involved ! Mom and Dad: please give Luke and Hallie (the kitty) a big hug for me !

2 comments:

Cottle said...

Hey sis, It was good to see you yesterday. I hope things get easier for you. I tagged you on my blog so check it out :)

Troy & Emily said...

Happy B-day Whitney! Hope you are having a blast at college. Give me a call if you want to hang out with my sister sometime. She'd love to meet you and she's there at BYUI too.

EMily =)