Friday, October 8, 2010







MORE BABY NEWS!!

We are 75% sure we are having a baby girl!!! I couldn't decide just how to scrapbook this news, but, after a huge mess and 2 hours went by, I think I did okay.

At the Dr. appointment yesterday, we discovered our baby is a shy one. She kept putting her tiny hands in front of her face and around bottom so we couldn't see exactly what the gender was!! It was adorable. You probably can't read the names we've chosen very well, but they are Mason if it is a boy (We haven't decided on a middle name yet) and Mayley Drew if it is a girl.

I have been feeling the baby move and I had no idea it was so amazing. I still crave peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on a daily basis. And for the first time last night I wanted this pregnancy to go by faster so I can hold my baby! It felt wonderful.

I received very a very smart idea from my wonderful mother-in-law, Penny the other day. She said, "You should probably start packing up the house now, because it's when you feel the best." I was so excited to hear this advice, because Ryan has already been annoyed with my persistent "nesting and rearranging". HA! Now I can do it because there is a solid purpose. I am going to start packing to move back to Utah!! I can't help but smile from ear to ear when I think about it!!

Love you all!!! We are coming home for Christmas!!!


No comments: